Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our sweet Hadley

Family and Friends,

We wanted to let eveyone know what is going on right now with our family.
On Saturday morning, I woke up and realized that I was leaking fluid.  I knew this was not good so I called the on-call-doctor and she had us head to labor and delivery at Grapevine.  Once we got here we were admitted because the tests came back inconclusive whether or not it was amniotic fluid.  They did a sonogram on Hadley and did find the fluid around her to be very low at this point in my pregnancy.  They decided the best thing for me to do was to stay here until Monday when I can see my doctor and the tests results would be back.  Throughout the night, I have been leaking fluid still.  The doctors are possibly thinking that I may have a rip/tear in the sac that is allowing the fluid to leak out.

Right now, we don't know a lot of answers.  I will be 21 weeks on Tuesday and for Hadley to be viable outside I would need to get to 23 weeks or more.  We don't know if she will be able to make it that long with me losing fluid daily.

I will tell you what we do know...

God is taking care of Hadley and this is a part of his plan.  Daniel and I do not understand it right now but we are not questioning him.  He has given us so much and we are so blessed with Briley Ann and all the amazing family and friends we have.  We have decided we will continually thank him during all of this.  He will never bring us pain. 

This pain in my heart is so strong but my love for God is so much greater and I trust him.  I know he will take care of Hadley when us or the doctors cannot.

I am so thankful to be a child of God.

Please prayer for peace and strength for our family and for fluid around Hadley to go up.

Love,
Melissa, Daniel, Briley, and Sweet Hadley


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you! God is an awesome God and I have faith to know he will protect you and your precious baby!

The Cox Family said...

We are praying for you and Daniel and are so glad that you remain faithful to God during this time. He is holding you all in his hands and His will is perfect. Much love to you all.

The Coleman Crew said...

God is faithful, Melissa. He has been knitting Hadley in your womb since the day she was placed in it. We will be praying for His healing hands to surround her sweet, little body during this time.

Cara said...

I just prayed for sweey Hadley. Please keep us posted.