Here is a little update on our little June-bug and all of the amazing things she is doing right now...
1. Rolling over from her back to her tummy.
2. Smiling when she sees Mommy and Daddy come into the room.
3. Laughing out loud (especially at the dogs).
4. Teething...anything you put in her hands goes directly in her mouth!!
5. Putting her pacifier back in her mouth. :)
6. Holding her bottle (she can hold it by herself for at least a couple minutes).
7. Jump like crazy in her Jumperoo.
8. Scooting off blankets when she gets on her tummy.
9. Screams very loudly to get our attention. :)
10. Eating cereal/carrots (sort of....we are working on it!) .
11. Growing like a weed!! At her 4 month check up she weighed 15 lbs 10 oz and was 25.5 inches long.
Here are a few pictures of what has been going on the past 4 months!!
Gigi feeding cereal to Briley...most of it ended up on the bib :)
Cutie indeed!Our next post will have pictures from Briley's 1st Halloween!!
Daniel, Melissa, and Briley