I have decided to start my first blog of 2010 (yes I know it's the end of February) with writing about the tremendous amount of blessings I have in my life...
- I am blessed with a God that loves me unconditionally even at my worst.
- I am blessed with a husband who loves me everyday and is my best friend.
- I am blessed with a beautiful daughter that has shown me even more how amazing our God is.
- I am blessed with a Mom that puts everyone and everything before herself...talk about selfless love!!
- I am blessed with AMAZING family.
- I am blessed with AMAZING friends.
- I am blessed to not only have a job, but to do something that I love.
- I am blessed to have such a wonderful team that is so supportive on my tough days at work!!
- I am blessed to have a home.
- I am blessed with two amazing women that take care of Briley when I cannot...what a wonderful thing God did when he brought them into our lives.
- Finally...I am blessed to be the the daughter-in-law to an amazing woman who is fighting and WINNING her battle with cancer. Cancer sucks but GOD HEALS!!!! Love you Tammie!!
I feel like it is so easy to forget about the things that we have in our life everyday and I feel like God spoke to my heart about starting my year off with thinking about the blessings that I have been given.
I know it has been forever since I blogged but I am really going to try and keep everyone updated!!
Can't think of a better way to end this blog than with a picture of June-bug!!