Monday, September 20, 2010

9/11 Tribute and Birthday Party Fun!!

For some of you that do not know, my husband is learning how to play the bag pipes!!  He is a member of the EDUCT Pipes and Drums organization for Firefighters in the South Dallas area and has really made a big commitment in doing this and I am very proud of him.  One of their first big events they put together was to organize a 9/11 memorial.  Daniel and many other firefighters in the EDUCT Pipes and Drum spent a lot of time putting this together and I wanted to share a few pictures from it.  Briley and I made it up there to support Daniel and we were VERY proud of our fireman!!

Sadly this is the only picture I got of Briley and I at the memorial because she was too busy throwing 50+ cheerios on the ground during the service...no joke!!  However, it did keep her quiet so what can you do??  :)

This past weekend we were busy busy with birthday parties!!  The first birthday stop of the weekend was for sweet Tristan who turned 2!!  I have grown up with Tristan's Aunt and Mommy (his 2 other Aunt's as well) and I just can't say how much I love this family.  I love that we get to be a part of Tristan's life and that the are a part of Briley's.  Here are some FUN pictures from the party at Let's Jump!!  Briley had no fear and had an absolute BLAST!!  I plan to post a video soon of her going down the big slide...or should I say ROLLING down the big slide :)



On Sunday, we had another 2nd birthday for another dear friend of mine's (Sarah) sweet little girl.  Presleigh Joy had a PINKALICIOUS birthday and it was SO cute and SO much fun :)  I can't believe Presleigh is already two!!  Daniel was a great sport and wore pink with us...Briley has such a great Daddy!!  Gotta love the crying picture...we were having a little meltdown :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!!

2 comments:

The Coleman Crew said...

Tristan was looking at his birthday party pictures and saw one of Briley...he said "Bylee!!" I had no clue he even knew her name. It was so sweet!! :)

Heather said...

LOVE all the pictures! Briley is such a doll!