Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Twins

We are having to borrow my sis-in-laws camera right now because someone left ours on the back of the couch and it was knocked over.  That someone of course being me :(  We are so hoping and praying that Arlington camera can fix it.

So, my sweet sister-in-law, Mariah, handed her camera over to us because I can't stand not having a working camera especially during the holiday season!!

She had some pictures saved to her camera and I have to share a few I came across.  

This was November of last year...

Briley and her Nonnie were twins that day in their matching pink and gray sweats!! We miss her so much.  Please pray for our family this holiday season...it's going to be a hard one.



In Christ's Love,


2 comments:

Amy von Oven said...

Praying for your family this Holiday time. God is always there even when it seems hard. My sweet little girl went to Heaven a little over 2 years ago, I have learned that through all the hard times, HE has never left my side!!!

Chelsea said...

Praying for you and your family this holiday season. Just wanted you to know how amazing and strong I think you and your family are.