Sunday, May 31, 2009

Briley's room and doctor visit update!!

So Briley's room is pretty much complete!!! I can't believe it is finally done :) The furniture is done (except for a one more coat of varnish), clothes are hung up, and hairbows are in place!

Here are photos from the very beginning to now of her room...

Here is a picture of the BEAUTIFUL armoire Daniel and his Dad built
Her letters are hung up now too!!

We are so excited to have her room finished, especially her Daddy!! He has worked so hard, I don't think he will know what to do with himself now that it's all finished...actually he won't have time to think about it because we will have newborn :)

I am 37 weeks 5 days today. My doctor has decided if she is not here by 39 weeks then he will induce on Tuesday, June 9th. Only 10 days away!! It is nice knowing that there is an end date in sight and she will be here then if not before...I can only hope :) Our last visit I was 1 cm dialated and 55% effaced so I think Miss Briley is SLOWLY thinking about making her appearance :) I have one final doctor's appt. this Tuesday so I will have an update then on what's going on.

Congrats to my friend Trish and her new baby boy, David Lee Rice Jr.!! Only myself, Morgan, and Tracy are the last of the pregnant people to pop :)

This is the last week of school and I am VERY excited!! I have had such a wonderful first year of teaching and it is going to be REALLY hard to say goodbye to my kiddos, but it will be exciting to see them as 1st graders next year. Daniel is also almost done with work for awhile...he will be off from the fire station for almost the whole month of June!! I am very excited about him being home and looking forward to having a lot of time together as a new family of 3!!

I hope everyone has a blessed week!!

Love,
Melissa

No comments: