Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Daniel and I had such a wonderful Christmas!! We had many relatives to visit and it was so nice to see everyone and catch up. I kept telling Daniel, "Ok, this is our last Christmas just the two of us so we should enjoy it because it will NEVER be like this again!!" On the other hand, I kept thinking I can't wait for next Christmas...I'm not sure how many times my Mom and I said, "Well next Christmas we can do this with the baby...". It was exciting to think about how different and wonderful it will be and it just made me feel that much more grateful for the many blessings we have in store for us in 2009! Here are a few pictures from Christmas with our families!!
Goose and Gracie's Christmas stockings!!

Daniel opening presents Christmas morning.

My Willow Tree "Expecting Mommy" figurine from Daniel :)

"Are there any more presents for us Mom?"

One of the many gifts Baby Bufe received for Christmas :)

My Mom and I Christmas Eve at Granddaddy's.

My handsome brothers!

The whole family!

All the Bufe's Christmas morning!!

1 comment:

The Coleman Crew said...

How is your blog so cute?! I clearly need a blog tutorial :)