Monday, January 19, 2009

We have been busy!

Unfortunately, Daniel and I missed our 18 week picture. I had report cards and comment cards due, a new bulletin board to put up, and Daniel was busy building this...

A BEAUTIFUL BENCH!!!

Daniel and his Dad worked very hard on my bench and I LOVE IT!! It opens for more storage space and it will make our seating for 6-8 instead of 4! He still has to stain it but you get the idea...isn't my husband so handy??!!

We will definitely take our 19 week picture tomorrow. January is going by VERY slow...however I am excited to say that we have t-minus 10 days until we find out if we are having a future firefighter or a future drill team captain :)

Some other exciting news...my best friend Jamie had her baby boy on Friday!!
Caleb Timothy Cunningham :)
1 delivery down...5 (including me) to go!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Love,
Daniel, Melissa, and Baby

No comments: