Monday, July 5, 2010

Father's Day 2010

So I'm a little behind on my blogging but I wanted to make sure and get Father's Day pictures up :)  Briley and I started the day by getting all of Daniel's presents ready for him when he came home from the fire station and had a little surprise of donuts for breakfast as well!!  We know how to take care of Daddy!!
 

Kisses for Daddy!!

He loved all of his gifts :)

The shadowbox I made for Daniel that has pictures from Opening Day with the 3 of us.  We hope to go to opening day every year together as a family :)

We went to a great church service, had lunch with Daniel's family, and then came home and just enjoyed a relaxing Sunday playing outside.






















 Briley is so lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy that loves her more than anything and would do absolutely anything for her.  God truly blessed Briley and I with Daniel.  We love you!!!

Love,
Melissa

No comments: