Friday, July 16, 2010

Alice and Wonderland at the Gaylord

My friend Tracy called me the other day to invite Briley and I to come to the Gaylord and have lunch and take pictures because they have decorated the hotel in Alice and Wonderland and it is SO NEAT!!  We also went with Tracy's sister, Trish, and her two sweet boys, Grayson and LD.  We were definitely a sight to see with 3 adults, 3 strollers, and 4 kids under 3!! 
 
We took a picture in front of the famous tea party scene where you can actually go and have a tea party and take pictures with the characters!!  A little too old for our kiddos but I can't wait to do things like that with Briley when she gets older.  We decided to have lunch at their bar and grill restaurant and when I went up to the counter and told the hostess it would be 3 adults, 3 highchairs, and a booster-seat, she looked at me like I was nuts.  It ended up that we were pretty nuts because they couldn't even fit us at a table with that many highchairs!!  I decided to take a risk and see how Briley Ann would do in a booster-seat and lucky for me she did AWESOME.  I was very proud of my little girl...though I kept my arm around her most of the time just to make sure.  After lunch, we decided to walk around and take some pictures with the kiddos and all of the beautiful decorations.  Let me just say two words....YEA RIGHT!!  The kiddos had other plans, which included my daughter getting up the moment my darn slow camera would take the picture!!  However, I was still able to get some shots worth showing...

 

Such a fun day with great friends!!  I love the Gaylord and I can't wait to take Briley to ICE during Christmas Break!!

No comments: