Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Honeybee Blog Design



Have you noticed this new button on my right sidebar??

Or the tab that says Blog Design???

I am really excited to finally announce on my personal blog that Honeybee Blog Design is up and running and I would love to do a blog design for you :)

Daniel bought photoshop almost a year ago and I haven't been able to get out of it since.  After many late hours playing around in it and after watching countless YouTube tutorials I think I have finally figured out 10% of it.  HA!  Photoshop is hard stuff but man it can do some great things!!!

I hope you can visit my blog design website here!!
Here are a few blog designs I have done...you can also see a few more in my portfolio.

If you need a blog design I would love to help you or if you know anyone that would be interested I would love for you to send them my way :)


No comments: