Thursday, July 5, 2012

A girl's trip to remember!!


Briley and I had the privilege last week to take a vacation with my Mom (Gigi) and my Grandmother (Mega).  All four of us packed up the truck and headed south for Sea World!!  We spent two nights and 3 days in San Antonio and I am SO thankful to have made these memories just the 4 of us.  We were laughing pretty much the entire trip!!  Enjoy our pictures...
On our way!!
 Starting vacation off with a little swimming at the hotel...
...and a yummy dinner at Olive Garden...that took FOREVER to find after we passed it twice ;)
 Finally made it to Sea World!!
Shamu roller coaster with her Gigi!!
 I think it was a little too early in the morning to see "Shampoo" as B calls him!!
 LOVE this picture!
Briley was so brave and wanted to go on every ride!!
Had to cool off at the Elmo Splash Park several times throughout the day :)
Ended our 2nd day with seeing "Shampoo" and it was AWESOME!!
 
I have to end with just saying again how special this trip was to me.  I am so blessed to have been raised by these wonderful and GODLY women and I am so thankful that Briley has them in her life.
I know Hadley was with us in our hearts...we missed her so much and thought of her often.  
Thank you God for allowing us to go on this trip and make everlasting memories!!
~Melissa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Can I just say that I LOVE the shorts that Mega is rocking! She looks fantastic! Glad you're having a great summer!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I read this post with a smile on my face the whole time! So blessed to have known you ladies since I was 10 years old (except for B, of course ;-)So very glad you had an awesome trip, it shows! XOXO