Saturday, July 7, 2012

I miss you...

Today Briley and I took pictures with Daniel's sister and Grandmother (Tammie's Mom) as a late birthday gift to Grandma.  It was really special to take these pictures but I'll be honest it hurt.  I miss Tammie so much and I can't even begin to imagine what Daniel and Mariah feel.  I had the BEST mother-in-law anyone could ask for.  She was selfless, gentle, kind, humble, patient, and a mother I strive to be like.  My heart aches for her to be here for these pictures...I can of course only imagine what she's experiencing right now and I know it is far better than anything this earth can provide.  We know we can't have her here in body but we CAN carry her in our hearts and remember and talk about what a wonderful daughter, wife, mom, and Nonnie she was!!   
 
Enjoy our pictures...



(Senior pose...hahaha!)



 My favorite ones...you will see why!!



I love you so much Tammie/Nonnie!!  I miss your chicken fried steak, I miss your stories about Daniel growing up, I miss seeing you hold Briley, I miss our talks, I miss your hugs.  Hold tight to my sweet Hadley and Baby Hope in Heaven.  
 I am blessed to be your daughter-in-law!!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i actually saw these pictures on Mariah's facebook not too long ago. They're beautiful!