Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Charlie Jar...letting Hadley's little light shine!!

My Sister's in Christ, Tiffany and Ashley, told me about a website about a little girl name Charlie.  Click on her name to visit the website.

Here is a little of her story...
Her parents went in for a sonogram 2 days before she was due and no heartbeat was found.  Her family was heartbroken (boy can I relate) and her Mom wanted to do something to help remember her sweet little girl.  She made a "Charlie Jar" for her Mom on Mother's Day that had scriptures inside of them to read each day and think of Charlie.  They started spreading like wildfire because her Mom started making them, etc....

And now we have one!!  Thank you to my sweet friend Ashley for ordering it!!

She ordered it to match Briley's room and I'm so glad she did.  I already love going in there and seeing it.  I like having something to remind me of Hadley in Briley's room and when Briley gets older I know she will treasure it.  I hope she will think of her baby sister each time she sees it and reads the scriptures inside...


I love this song that plays while you are on her website.  I hope I can continue to find ways to let Hadley's little light shine for the rest of my days...



Love,

No comments: