Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 19, 20, 21

Day 19 {Project}
I just finished Hadley's name gallery project :)  Her book should be here ANY day.  Can't wait to share pictures of it when it gets here.  You can see the digital book here.

Day 20 {Charity/Organization}
 I was so blessed to know about MEND and what a wonderful organization it was before we even left the hospital after losing Hadley.  A friend I worked with had lost her sweet baby 2 years before us and immediately gave us MEND's information along with the pamphlet we received from the hospital.  If you know anyone that has lost a baby to miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss, MEND is an amazing organization that you can refer them to.  It was so nice early on to be in a room where everyone understood what I was feeling.  I'm so thankful for Rebekah, the founder, and that God led her to create such an amazing ministry for families that have lost babies.

Day 21 {Altar, Shrine, Sacred Space}
For Daniel and I our most sacred space for Hadley is where she is buried, next to her Nonnie.
I love everything about their space.  It's in the back of the cemetary, so we aren't bothered by lots of people and it's under a HUGE beatiful tree.

Missing my girl so much this month!!

~Melissa

1 comment:

Lj82 said...

The Hadley name book is wonderful- I love it.

xox momma.