Friday, April 22, 2011

Everything


On this Good Friday, this post is only for Him.  It is not about me, or my family, my joy, or my pain.  It is about Him...and how he gave everything.

Am I worthy?
No.

Am I perfect?
No.

Is this life mine?
No.
Do I always understand His plan?
No.

Can I fully understand how much he loves me?
No.
Can I thank him enough?
No.
Can I even begin to fathom the pain he suffered on the cross? 
No.

Does He still love me in spite of this?
Yes.
What am I to Him?
Everything.

What should I give him?
Everything.

He gave everything to me. 
I live and love because of what He did.
My sin is washed away because He gave Everything.
Who is He?
ETERNALLY EVERYTHING.

Jesus, I am not worthy enough for everything you have given me.  But you still give it because your love for me is deeper than everything here on Earth.  Lord, thank you for giving your everything...your son, to save me.  Thank you for promising me everything with you eternally...Amen.
In Christ's Love,


    

No comments: