Saturday, April 2, 2011

Opening Day!!

We had such a great day yesterday!!  It was Opening Day for the Texas Rangers and this is our 2nd year to go as a family.  We took Briley last year and she had a blast.  I was a little worried about how she would do this year because she is almost 2 and VERY active, but Daniel and I wanted to keep the tradition going and she did so well!!  So proud of our sweet little girl!!

Here are some pictures from our day...

What a goober!!!







Love this picture of the two of them :)






Trying Cotton Candy for the 1st time!!





Yea!!!  Ranger's Won!!!!

I had such a fun day with my family.  But, I have to admit it was hard to have fun when I knew Hadley was not with us.  It is hard to do a lot of things and not think about that.  However, Jesus always has a way of taking care of me because look who sang the National Anthem...
MERCY ME!!!!!!


Of course I got tears in my eyes and immediately thanked God for this.  If you don't know already, Mercy Me sings the song, Bring the Rain, which has been my saving grace and our family song during this hard season of our life.  God knew I needed something like this to really enjoy the game and it helped so much.  I know Hadley is always with me and it is signs like this that keep me waiting and praying for the next one...

Look at how much my sweet little girl has grown in a years time!!
2010
2011
I hope you are having a great weekend!!  

In Christ's Love,

No comments: