Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Take me out to the Ballgame

I love going to baseball games with Daniel and Briley.

We bought season tickets last year late in the season but this year we knew how much we would want to go and decided it would definitely save us more money to buy season tickets at the beginning.  When you have season tickets you get to know the people who have season tickets around you and there was a couple that sat by us last year that we saw last night and they could not get over how big Briley is from last season.  It is bittersweet when I hear that.

Here are a few pictures I snapped before we left and of course Briley was in no mood for pictures.  Wouldn't even look at the camera!!
Luckily I got a couple cute ones on my iphone at the game.  She was all smiles when we got there.  Briley is over the height limit so we have to purchase her a ticket now too...she LOVED having her own seat this time!!
What's a baseball game without a lemon chill??

Just a fun comparison...
I love making summer memories with my family.

In Christ's Love,

No comments: