Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekend Fun and 2 year well check

We had a great weekend!!  After our fun night seeing STOMP on Friday, Briley and I slept in (Daniel was working) and then met my Mom and Grandmother for some shopping and a nice lunch.  

Is anyone else's child obsessed with the Old Navy mannequins??  Briley LOVES them!!  This little girl cracks me up everyday!!
 On Sunday, we went to Weatherford to visit Daniel's Grandma and Pop so they could give Briley her birthday present.  They aren't going to be able to come to her party on Saturday because they are going to Vegas!!  Lucky them!!  Here are some fun pictures of Grandma and Briley...Briley absolutely adores her Grandma!!
On Monday morning we woke up early and got ready for Briley's 2 year well check at the pediatrician.  I had to snap a few pictures of her before we left...she just looked too cute!!
The well check went great!!  Here are her stats:
32 lbs- 75 percentile on weight
36 in tall (3 ft as Daniel like to say)- 95 percentile on height
We had one shot and one finger prick to check her hemoglobin and it measured perfectly!!
She also passed her developmental test which made this teacher Mommy very proud :)
Here are a few pictures I snapped with my phone at the doctor's office...

Showing me her finger prick boo boo...she would get upset when she looked at her finger but she loved her bugs bunny band-aid!!  She kept saying, "Briley's Bunny!!".
We decided our little girl deserved a nice lunch so we headed to her favorite place...Chick fil a of course!!
 Thank you to Daddy for snapping a picture of us to please Mommy :)

I can't believe tomorrow our little girl will be two.  We are so blessed to have Briley in our life.  This is a hard month for us because we did think we would be bringing home another little girl from the hospital like we did two years ago.  But I'm not going to let myself dwell too much on what could have been.  God's plan is perfect.  I have a beautiful daughter in Heaven and a beautiful daughter here with Daniel and I that will be 2 tomorrow!!  I am so thankful for what God has given us.  Tomorrow I am going to post plenty of pictures of the day Briley was born but I have to end this post with one of my favorite newborn pictures of her.  She was and still is such a pretty baby...I know I'm biased :) 
Happy Early Birthday Sweet Girl!!!

In Christ's Love,

No comments: