Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday Fun!!

Yesterday was a fun summer day!!

We met my sweet friend Sarah and her kiddos at the park so she could give me the books I needed for a bible study I am joining on Tuesday nights.  We are going to be studying this...


...I'm excited to see what God will show me in this book and to fellowship with new friends!!  Here are a few pictures I snapped on my phone of the kiddos at the park.  It was so hot but they had a blast!!

Swinging with Presleigh
Kaden and his no longer living snake...If God has boys in our future I will have to get used to things like this :)
Sweet friends :)
After the park, Briley and I headed home to eat lunch and take naps before our fun night we had planned.  Briley took a nice nap on Mommy and Daddy's bed and while Daniel and I were in our bathroom getting ready for the evening, little miss rolled off the bed and did this...

I'm pretty overprotective so I was devastated that she fell of the bed :(  She was actually awake she just didn't realize she didn't have anymore bed to roll over on.  Daniel is always so great in situations like this and he scooped her up and she calmed down pretty quickly (I can't say the same for myself!!).  
Boo-boo Bunny was definitely needed for this fall!!

Kids are so resilient though because after about 10 minutes you would never have known that she fell except for the bruise and scratch on her forehead.  It looks a lot better today so I'm hoping it's faded/gone by next week.  Briley seems so clumsy lately and I know this won't be the last booboo we deal with this summer but this Momma will do everything she can to make sure we steer clear of the Boo-boo bunny!!

We met Daniel's dad and sister for a nice dinner and then all 5 of us headed to Dallas to see...
Oh my goodness it was SO GOOD!!!!!  Daniel and his family had seen it when he was younger and I have always wanted to go.  I wasn't sure how Briley would do but she was great!!  She sat in our laps and loved it for about 45 minutes and by then it was her bedtime and she fell asleep.  I don't know how she slept so good with all the noise but she did.  It is definitely something we will continue to do as a family tradition.  It was also a nice way to honor Daniel's Mom because she loved going to musicals and of course being with her family. 

Here are a few pics we snapped with our phones before the show...
Briley and her Auntie
One tired little girl but a family picture at that!!
Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!!  We are anxiously preparing for a fun birthday party next Saturday!!

In Christ's Love,

No comments: