Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baking cookies for Santa!!

Christmas Eve morning Briley and I got busy making Christmas cookies for Santa Claus.  It is our first year making them and by the looks of them you can tell I am NOT a baker or a decorator but we still had a lot of fun!!  Which is all that counts in my mind.

First pictures in our cute apron...
 Getting all our ingredients together
 She loved pouring everything in and wanted to do it ALL by herself of course!
 Mixing it all together!!
 Her favorite part!!  Rolling the dough :)
 Silly face time!!

Later that day, after Mommy had baked and iced them it was B's turn to decorate them...she had a blast and needless to say I don't have any sprinkles left ;)
 The sprinkles ended up in the icing...baking with a two year old ;)
 Hadley and Nonnie's angel cookies
The cookies all ready for Santa on his plate!!
Such wonderful memories made with my sweet girl!! 

In Christ's Love,

4 comments:

Heather said...

So sweet! Briley looks adorable in her little apron! :)

Cara said...

I love those pictures of her in the apron! So cute!

Sara said...

You are such a good mommy... Briley is just a doll... Praying for you as it has been 10 months for Hadley with Jesus... Praying for the Lord to continue to carry you! Much love...

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you are such a good mom...I love reading your blog!