Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve/Day Part 2

Part 2 of our Christmas Day...

After presents and a few brief naps, we headed to Bluebonnet to see Nonnie and Hadley.  We couldn't have Christmas Day without going to see them. 
Don't you love our Christmas Day attire??  ;)
Daniel and I wore our Hadley fire dept shirts all day :)
Ringing Nonnie's wind chime with Papa
 Daniel set up the automatic timer in a tree!!  Pretty good shot for being in a tree!!

When we got home we let B play on her jeep for a bit and my family showed up for our evening Christmas with them.  
She loved showing Gigi her jeep!!
All the girls making Christmas dinner...homemade pizzas!!

While the pizzas were cooking we opened presents and Miss B went first of course...
 Don't the boys look excited?!?!  :)
 Briley got a jewelry box from her Uncle Andrew :)  It is the kind I had when I was young with a little ballerina that spins when you open it.  She definitely needs this with all the earrings she got this Christmas.
 Then for her big surprise...
 A doll house from Gigi and Pa!!
 She ABSOLUTELY loved it!
 All of the kids went it to buy my Dad a grill and he was SO surprised :)
Mom looking at her shutterfly calendar I make her every year :)

We set up the tripod and the timer so we could get a group shot!!
 I love my family!!

All B's gifts!!  One blessed little girl...

So there it is!!  That was our awesome Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  It was HARD to not have Tammie and Hadley with us, but like my husband always says..."You can't change it so be thankful for what you have."  Pretty simple and the absolute truth. 

This is my last post of 2011...the hardest year of our lives but we are still and always will be thankful to our precious LORD.

In Christ's Love,

No comments: