Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jesus, Savior

Last week we took a Christmas tree up to the cemetary to put out for Nonnie and Hadley...


I've really been having a hard time this past week and I heard this song on the radio and it has brought me peace.  


I'm not really sure how Daniel and I are supposed to get through Christmas, January, or February.  I get sick to my stomach thinking about Christmas without Tammie and Hadley.  I get sick to my stomach thinking about January 18th and February 28th.  

But then I think of this song...

"Jesus, Savior, Son of God, King of Kings.  Our salvation has a name.  Jesus, Savior, Precious Lord of everything.  Our whole world's about to change.  It will never be the same."

Tonight I'm thinking about the bigger picture.  I'm so grateful for that precious baby boy, born in a manger so many years ago.  I will have eternal life with my family because of HIM.  
My Jesus, My Savior.

In Christ's Love,



No comments: