Sunday, May 15, 2011

In one month...

...our little girl will be two!!

I can't believe it.  It really seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital.  I will save her birthday post to talk about all of the sweet things she is doing now.  We had a photographer take maternity, newborn, 6 month, and 1 year pictures of Briley and I finally got around to ordering a storyboard mix with some of the pictures from all the shoots.  I emailed my photographer and this is what she sent...


I have been wanting to start a black and white photo wall in our living room and this is going to be my first thing to hang!!

I am so in love with this little girl!!

Have a blessed Sunday!!

In Christ's Love,

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the storyboard of that beautiful little girl! She is absolutely precious!

Katie said...

Melissa ~ what a wonderful idea. Love those pictures. She is beautiful!

I love what your husband gave you for Mother's Day. Hadley's and Briley's handprints are precious. So tiny and perfect.