Friday, May 13, 2011

Proud :)

Blogger was having some issues yesterday and it deleted my post with my sweet little girl singing Jesus Loves Me...so I have to post it again!!


I also want to post another thing I am very proud of.  My husband has been learning to play the bagpipes (yes you read that right) for the past two years and he is now starting to play at different events!!  He, along with some other firemen, started the EDUCT Pipes and Drums Band for his city and surrounding cities to honor fallen firemen.  Here is a picture from another fire department's anniversary that he played at this past Saturday...
I think he looks so handsome!!  Yes even in the kilt!!  I am a very PROUD Wife and Mommy these days...well everyday!!

Love my sweet family.

Have a blessed weekend!!

In Christ's Love,

No comments: