Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This is how we spent our evening....

Yep, in the bathtub!! We had VERY scary weather in our area tonight.  I usually do pretty well but I was pretty nervous with this one!!  I gave Briley a flashlight and stuffed pillows all around her in the bathtub and she was thrilled.  My friend Heather lives in the same subdivision as me and she snapped this picture from her house...
It really makes me think about all those families that have been deeply affected by the recent tornadoes the past month.  I am saying extra prayers for them tonight and thanking God for our safety. 

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth."
Genesis 9:13  

In Christ's Love,

1 comment:

Angie said...

The weather was so scary! I'm so glad we are all safe.