Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lovely...

A family member posted this picture on facebook and I can't get over how much Briley resembles me as a little girl.  A lot of people say she looks like her Daddy, which I do see, but I don't think you can deny that she looks like me too!!!

Am I just kidding myself or do you see it too??  Maybe I just have wishful thinking.  I'm about a year older than Briley in this picture so I will have to come back to this picture next year and compare again for sure.  There is definitely no denying she is mine whether or not she looks like me or not...we most definitely have the same INDEPENDENT personality.  Sassy thinks she can do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING by herself these days.  My Mom says she can't believe how similar our personalities are compared to mine at her age.

I have been watching Oprah's last episodes this week and I love this song that Stevie Wonder sang to her.  I have heard this song so many times before, but it means a lot more listening to it now.  He wrote it about his daughter and I love this verse in the song...

"I can't believe what God has done, through us He's given life to one.  Isn't she Lovely, made from Love." 


Whether they look like me or their Daddy...Briley and our sweet Hadley in Heaven are so very LOVELY to us!!

In Christ's Love,

No comments: